Perforated vinyl window film for Jewelry retail store, Stratton Mountain, Vermont
“Team Typestries” is committed, proud, and ready to serve your graphic production needs. With a combined 60-plus years of art, design, fabrication, sign, lettering and large format print experience, we can handle the challenges you and your designers throw our way. From Morristown to Moorestown, LBI to Cape May, our team has the ability to tackle New Jersey’s small business marketing, sign, graphic and vinyl wrap needs.
- Rick McDonough – Founder, still madly loving this business, with 20-plus years of business management, design, fabrication, vinyl sign and large format digital print production experience. He’s the design/fabricate/fix anything, make everything happen kind of guy.
- Kris McDonough– Founder, 20-plus years of client support, marketing, and back-end operations. Capable of extracting extra hours from those impossibly busy days to ensure projects that need to— get done—on time, and under budget.
- Cathleen McCallion- Team manager extraordinaire, with the courtesy, patience, and creativity to tackle the toughest tasks thrown her way. Cathleen meticulously coordinates design, production, installation and all of the finite details to ensure an amazing outcome for your projects.
- Devon Murden– Up-and-coming artist/designer, Devon applies his studies to the real world, painting, finishing, gold leafing, applying vinyl and installing alongside the full crew. Capable of wrapping a runaway bus, (well, OK not exactly) Steve is our vinyl wrap installation master, taking ideas from paper and executing them flawlessly and professionally with his ace support team.
- Steven Comis-Production assistant with real-life, mechanical ability to get stuff done, and done right.